HGV Class 1 C+E Training in London
- HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E Training with our All Inclusive Courses are from only £1,350!
- NDC is a Government Approved Test Centre so you can train and test at the same location for your LGV C+E licence!
- With over 400 ***** reviews, you will be trained by the experts for your Artic Lorry Licence at our purpose built centre in Croydon!
- So the price you see – is the price you pay!
- So book to your FREE assessment to get your Class 1 Licence – call us – NOW!
If you want your HGV Class 1 licence, you must already have the LGV C category lorry licence first.
To get your LGV C+E licence you will drive our automatic Mercedes Axor 1840 tractor unit which is coupled to a tri-axle trailer giving the maximum permitted test length of 16 metres.
You will not need any further HGV Class 1 training if you choose to pass your test with a tractor unit and trailer combination such as this.
REMEMBER: Generally, your new employer will expect you to be able to handle and be assessed in a full-sized HGV artic unit.
Your ‘All Inclusive’ HGV Class 1 C+E Training Course is for a full 5 days, training and testing at our own approved DVSA test centre in Croydon.
HGV Class 1 Training
Your course includes:
- FREE C+E Driving assessment prior to your course
- Five days Artic Lorry Training tuition
- Practical test LGV C+E lorry test
- Training and testing at our Government Approved Test Centre in Croydon
- Fantasic convenience and value!
- Compare us with other trainers for your Artic Lorry Licence
GOVERNMENT APPROVED DVSA TEST CENTRE
The National Driving Centre is a Government Approved LGV PCV Driving Test Centre. The only combined training and test centre in London.
For your HGV Class 1 & LGV C+E licence
You will be training in this Mercedes Artic unit and trailer for your
HGV Class1 licence!
"Test where you train"
NDC is a unique Driver Training Company