PCV Bus Driver Training in London
- PCV D Category Bus training course with our ‘All Inclusive Package‘ is from only £1,355! (ex vat)
- FREE initial CPC saving over £350 with our ‘All Inclusive Packages’ is not an additional extra you have to pay!
- NDC is a Government Approved Test Centre so you can train and test at the same location for your PCV Bus licence!
- To get PCV Bus training near me, call NDC
- Find out ‘How to become a Bus Driver?’ by giving NDC a call and get your new Bus career started.
- With over 600 ***** reviews, you will be trained by the experts for your PCV Bus licence at our purpose built centre in Croydon!
- Contact us below to get your PCV Bus licence provisional entitlement!
- Call for your FREE assessment to get your PCV D Category Bus Licence!
- Your Bus driving lessons costs can be kept down to a minimum with our unique ‘All Inclusive Package!
- If you have already passed some theory tests then we will deduct that amount from your course fee.
- Thousands of others have passed their PCV D Bus licence with NDC – so why not YOU?
- Check out our Facebook, Google and YouTube Channel to see what others thought of their successful time with NDC!
- Find it impossible to get a price from other trainers? Why do agencies or training companies ask you to ‘fill out a form’ for your ‘personal quote’ or ‘call NOW for our latest prices’ for their PCV Bus driving lesson costs – don’t they know how much they charge?
- It’s all here with NDC – we hide nothing!
- To get PCV Bus training near me, give NDC a call – 020 8688 4666!
- You will need a PCV D Category Bus Licence to drive a passenger carrying vehicle over 17 seats for hire or reward.
- If you want to become a PCV Bus Driver … you have come to the right place.
- NDC train Bus Drivers for major bus companies in London supplying hundreds of newly qualified drivers for London and Surrey and you can be one of them using our Dennis Dart automatic single decker buses.
- If you have the PCV D category driving licence qualification then getting a job as a bus driver should be simple. There are always vacancies and we can put you in touch with the major companies that will offer you an interview (subject to their initial conditions).
- If you want to drive a manual coach then you can still train on an automatic bus which, on passing, will allow you to drive a manual bus/coach provided that you originally passed your car test in a manual vehicle.
Your Initial CPC is INCLUDED in your Bus driving lessons for FREE saving you over £350!!
Choose NDC for your PCV Bus driving school!
Your ‘All Inclusive’ PCV D Category Bus Training is for a full 5 days, testing at our own DVSA approved test centre in Croydon. If you are a car driver with little large vehicle experience, then a 7 day course may be more appropriate.
Your PCV D Category Bus Training includes:
- FREE driving assessment. Come and see us!
- On-site FREE parking at our purpose built training centre in Croydon
- All three of your theory tests including CPC Module 2 case studies for FREE!
- Your 5/7 days intensive PCV D Bus training
- Module 4 CPC training and test is included for FREE during your course!
- Fantasic convenience and value to get your PCV licence!
- Your practical Bus Driving Test will be at our own test centre in Croydon
- Compare us with other trainers and then call NDC!
- If you have already passed some theory tests then we will deduct that amount from the course fee
- Test where you train as we are a Government Approved Test Centre!
- Your PCV Bus licence cost need not be a fortune with our unique ‘All Inclusive Package!’
What do I need to do?
- Call NDC for all the forms you need for your PCV Bus Licence application!
- Have a PCV Drivers’ Medical with an online doctor to say that you are fit and well to drive a PCV bus. Search ‘PCV Medicals‘ and save money!
- Apply to DVLA for the provisional PCV D category entitlement which allows you to drive a bus as a learner!
- Attend the National Driving Centre for your FREE bus assessment to ensure our five or seven day intensive course will be suitable for you!
- CPC Module 2 plus multiple choice and hazard perception theory tests are all booked for you on the same day at the local theory test centre!
- Receive the dates for your five or seven day PCV Bus training course!
- Your PCV practical driving test is on the last day of your course with your CPC module 4 test incorporated during that week!
- Does any other company offer all this for the same price for your PCV Bus driving licence?
- Call us now to get started on the road for your PCV Bus Licence!
- Thousands of others have done it with NDC – so why not YOU?
Bus PCV PSV D Bus
(Requires previous driving experience)
Driver Training Licence
Bus PCV PSV D Bus
(No previous driving experience)
Driver Training Licence
Finance this course from as little as £103pm!
Fantastic fleet of BUSES
You will be training and testing from our DVSA Approved test centre in Croydon
GOVERNMENT APPROVED DVSA TEST CENTRE
The National Driving Centre is a Government Approved LGV PCV Driving Test Centre.
"Test where you train"
NDC is a unique Driver Training Company