LGV HGV C1 7.5 tonne Lorry Driver Training Licence
If you want to drive a vehicle over 3.5 ton but below 7.5 ton you will need a C1 7.5 tonne category licence. C1 lorry driver training is done in our Iveco Daily, it is a great and simple vehicle to learn in giving you confidence throughout your course with us.
The test and course are exactly the same as for the C category lorry so consideration should be given as to what vehicle and reason you wish to drive a 7.5-ton vehicle as the C category HGV licence will give you a far better qualification due to its larger size and therefore a better job opportunity.
Your Initial CPC is now INCLUDED in your course saving you over £350!!
Your ‘All Inclusive’ C1 Lorry Driver Course costs only £1,250 for a full 5 days, testing at our own DVSA test centre in Croydon.
Lorry C1 Category LGV HGV Course includes:
- FREE driving assessment
- On-site FREE parking at our purpose built training centre in Croydon
- All three of your theory tests
- Five days intensive tuition
- Your practical driving test
- Module 4 tuition and test (this is included for FREE)
- FREE online Theory Training
- Compare us with other trainers!
Test where you train as we are a government approved Test Centre
What do I need to do?
- Call NDC for all the forms you need for your licence application
- Have a commercial drivers’ medical with a doctor to say that you are fit and well to drive a lorry.
- Apply to DVLA for the provisional C entitlement which allows you to drive a lorry as a learner.
- Attend the National Driving Centre for your Free Assessment to ensure our five-day intensive course will be suitable for you.
- CPC Module 2 plus multiple choice/hazard perception theory tests are all booked for you on the same day at the local theory test centre.
- Receive the dates for your five-day lorry course.
- Your practical test is on the last day of your course with your module 4 test incorporated during that week.
GOVERNMENT APPROVED DVSA TEST CENTRE
The National Driving Centre is a Government Approved LGV PCV Driving Test Centre. The only combined training and test centre in London.
Fantastic fleet of vehicles
You will be training and testing in one of our own vehicles.
Test and train in the same vehicle!
"Test where you train"
NDC is a unique Driver Training Company