HGV training: new year, new career – or train just in case? Your next job could be in logistics As a major disruptor of careers, Coronavirus is probably unsurpassed. Many people are reviewing their options and considering future job security. Redundancies are already affecting thousands, and 2021 will surely bring more. What’s surprising is that so many are pivoting away from their chosen occupation and moving into uncharted territory – from commercial pilots to publicans, people are looking to HGV training to introduce them to a whole new career. A great back-up option It has perhaps taken a world pandemic to highlight just how much we rely on HGV transportation to bring essential goods into the UK, from foods to PPE and now vaccines too. And this demand means there’s no shortage of work in the haulage industry, which must hold particular appeal for anyone who has watched their career
Why Choose Us?
- All Inclusive – NO HIDDEN COSTS
- CPC included in the price (not an extra)
- Over 50 years experience
- Purpose built training centre in Croydon
- Government Approved Test Centre
- Train and test at the same place
- If you have already passed some theory tests then we will deduct that amount from your course fee.