If you’re looking into HGV training and getting your lorry licence, chances are you have asked yourself how much can lorry drivers earn. After all you don’t want to spend any of your hard-earned money to gain your LGV licence and then not know what the job situation looks like. The three categories you can drive under the ‘LGV’ umbrella are 7.5 tonne/C1, Category C/Class 2 and Categories C+E/Class 1. The LGV jobs you can expect within these categories, starting with the smallest (7.5 tonne/C1), range from small removal services all the way up to long haul logistics with your Class 1 licence. Naturally the salary for these lorry jobs will vary because with the Class 1/C+E you need to have been on two lorry training courses and passed two DVSA driving tests to gain the Class 1/C+E licence, whereas the 7.5 tonne/C1 is your entry level LGV licence. Having
Why Choose Us?
- All Inclusive – NO HIDDEN COSTS
- CPC included in the price (not an extra)
- Over 50 years experience
- Purpose built training centre in Croydon
- Government Approved Test Centre
- Train and test at the same place
- Fantasic convenience and value!
- Compare us with other trainers!
- If you have already passed some theory tests then we will deduct that amount from your course fee.