National Driving Centre – C LORRY LGV DRIVER TRAINING COURSE
If you want to drive a lorry over 7.5 ton then you will need the LGV C category licence.
We use Mercedes Atego lorries which are a pleasure and simple to drive.You will feel at ease behind the wheel with our expert instructors guiding you through the challenges ahead ensuring you become a successful lorry driver.
Remember – your Initial CPC is now INCLUDED with your course!
Your ‘All Inclusive’ C LORRY LGV TRAINING COURSE costs just £1,350 for a full 5 days
C Lorry LGV Driver Training Course includes
• Call NDC for all the forms you need for your licence application
• You will need to have a commercial drivers’ medical with your doctor to say that you are fit and well to drive a lorry.
• Apply to DVLA for the provisional C entitlement which allows you to drive a lorry as a learner.
• Attend the National Driving Centre for your Free Assessment to ensure our five day intensive course will be suitable for you.
• CPC Module 2 plus multiple choice/hazard perception theory tests are all booked for you on the same day at the local theory test centre.
• Receive the dates for your five day lorry course.
• Your practical test is on the last day of your course with your module 4 test incorporated during that week.
CPC Module 2 and 4 are included in the weeks training at no extra cost!
Territorial Army Barracks,