National Driving Centre – PCV BUS DRIVER TRAINING COURSE
Bus driver training and Coach driver training, comes under PCV driver training. You will need this category to drive a passenger-carrying vehicle over 17 seats for hire or reward.
If you want to become a bus driver … you have come to the right place
NDC train for major bus companies in London supplying hundreds of newly qualified drivers for London and Surrey and you can be one of them using our Dennis Dart automatic single decker buses.
If you have the category D qualification then getting a job as a bus driver should be simple. There are always vacancies and we can put you in touch with the major companies that will offer you an interview (subject to their initial conditions).
If you want to drive a manual coach then you can still train on an automatic bus which, on passing, will allow you to drive a manual bus/coach provided that you originally passed your car test in a manual vehicle.
– Click here to learn about the new CPC
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence
Remember – your Initial CPC is now INCLUDED with your course!
Your Category D bus course costs just £1,350. If you are a car driver with no experience of driving a larger vehicle then a 7 day course All-inclusive may be more appropriate at just £1,620.
PCV Bus Driver Training Course includes
- Call NDC for all the forms you will need for your licence application.
- You will need to have a commercial drivers’ medical with your doctor to say that you are fit and well to drive a minibus.
- Apply to DVLA for the provisional D entitlement which allows you to drive a bus/coach as a learner.
- Attend the National Driving Centre for your Free Assessment to ensure our five/seven day intensive course will be suitable for you.
- CPC Module 2 plus multiple choice/hazard perception theory tests are all booked for you on the same day at the local theory test centre.
- Receive the dates for your five day bus/coach course.
- Your practical test is on the last day of your course with your module 4 test incorporated during that week.CPC Module 2 and 4 are included in the weeks training at no extra cost!
Territorial Army Barracks,