National Driving Centre – C1 LORRY LGV DRIVER TRAINING COURSE
If you want to drive a vehicle over 3.5 ton but below 7.5 ton you will need a C1 category licence. C1 driver training is done in our Iveco Daily, it is a great and simple vehicle to learn in giving you confidence throughout your course with us.
The test and course are exactly the same as for the C category lorry so consideration should be given as to what vehicle and reason you wish to drive a 7.5-ton vehicle as the C category will give you a far better licence and therefore a better job opportunity
– Click here to learn about the new CPC!!
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence
Remember – your Initial CPC is now INCLUDED with your course!
Your ‘All Inclusive’ C1 LORRY LGV TRAINING COURSE costs just £1,250 for a full 5 days
C1 Lorry LGV Driver Training Course includes
- Call NDC for all the forms you need for your licence application
- You will need to have a commercial drivers’ medical with your doctor to say that you are fit and well to drive a 7.5 ton lorry.
- Apply to DVLA for the provisional C entitlement which allows you to drive a lorry as a learner.
- Attend the National Driving Centre for your Free Assessment to ensure our five day intensive course will be suitable for you.
- CPC Module 2 plus multiple choice/hazard perception theory tests are all booked for you on the same day at the local theory test centre.
- Receive the dates for your five day lorry course.
- Your practical test is on the last day of your course with your module 4 test incorporated during that week.
Territorial Army Barracks,