LGV HGV C1 7.5 tonne Driver Training Licence
If you want to drive a vehicle over 3.5 ton but below 7.5 ton you will need a C1 7.5 tonne category licence. C1 driver training is done in our Iveco Daily, it is a great and simple vehicle to learn in giving you confidence throughout your course with us.
The test and course are exactly the same as for the C category lorry so consideration should be given as to what vehicle and reason you wish to drive a 7.5-ton vehicle as the C category HGV licence will give you a far better qualification due to its larger size and therefore a better job opportunity.
Your Initial CPC is now INCLUDED in your course saving you over £350!!
Your ‘All Inclusive’ C1 Lorry Course costs only £1,250 for a full 5 days, testing at our own DVSA test centre in Croydon.
Lorry C1 Category LGV HGV Course includes:
- FREE driving assessment
- On-site FREE parking at our purpose built training centre in Croydon
- All three of your theory tests
- Five days intensive tuition
- Your practical driving test
- Module 4 tuition and test (this is included for FREE)
- FREE online Theory Training
- Compare us with other trainers!
Test where you train as we are a government approved Test Centre
What do I need to do?
- Call NDC for all the forms you need for your licence application
- Have a commercial drivers’ medical with a doctor to say that you are fit and well to drive a lorry.
- Apply to DVLA for the provisional C entitlement which allows you to drive a lorry as a learner.
- Attend the National Driving Centre for your Free Assessment to ensure our five-day intensive course will be suitable for you.
- CPC Module 2 plus multiple choice/hazard perception theory tests are all booked for you on the same day at the local theory test centre.
- Receive the dates for your five-day lorry course.
- Your practical test is on the last day of your course with your module 4 test incorporated during that week.
GOVERNMENT APPROVED DVSA TEST CENTRE
The National Driving Centre is a Government Approved LGV/PCV Driving Test Centre. The only combined training and test centre in London.
Finance Options Now Available
Finance options available provided by DEKO. Call our head office to arrange a finance plan to suit you.
"Test where you train"
NDC is a unique Driver Training Company