National Driving Centre
The National Driving Centre was authorised in October 2014 as a Government Approved Driving Test Centre for commercial vehicles. The only one in London. The National Driving Centre complies to all procedures and standards laid down by the DVSA to conduct LGV/PCV driving tests with DVSA delegated examiners.
Our Centre Offers:
- Reception Area for new drivers
- Large classroom with learning aids
- Complimentary tea/coffee and snacks for students
- Dedicated manoeuvring and reversing area for LGV/PCV training
- Ample secure parking for students
- Students’ rest area
Are you dealing with an LGV/PCV agency? Please be aware!
- Flashy web site?
- Does my training include mod 2 and 4 at no extra cost?
- Are those lorries and buses really theirs? They look so good
- Why don’t they publish their prices as we and other trainers do?
- Why do you have to email to get in contact or to find out prices?
- See if you can get a straight answer on those prices?
- See if you can get a straight answer on where you are training?
- See if you can get a straight answer on anything?
- Is the first thing they want is your credit card details?
- I think we’ve mentioned that!
All we are saying is … be careful!
My experience at NDC was amazing, the most professional Friendly down to earth staff you will ever meet me who are kind hearted and try to go over and beyond to ensure you pass you test.
My instructor was Keith is he amazing words can't describe how much this man has helped me to get to wear I am today driving a service bus with a PCV licence. The times I wanted to give up he had faith and confidence in me that I never had in myself, and of course I can't forget the manager Laurence who is also amazing and supportive.
I cannot thank you both enough enough.
My week Keith made enjoyable and fun and the whole time whilst your there from the first to the last day Laurence and his team always make u feel comfortable and welcomed.
I passed my category D test first time at National Driving Centre yesterday.
My instructor was Keith, the professional and experience man that really helped me and supported me to pass this test.
Would like to also thanks the rest of the team. Thanks for all your input over the past week.
Highly recommended if you want to drive large vehicles and busses.
I took my training and driving test here at national driving centre passing 1st time. I'd like to thank Paul mackintire my trainer, what a guy he is and his way of instructing is outstanding. You want a driving career and want to pass 1st time. Call these guys. I'll see them again soon for my class 1.
Just passed my D1 minibus test today. I did fail my test first time around but that was at no fault to the guys at the centre. It was just an off day on my behalf and probably a bit of nerves. I found the instructors to be very patient and knowledgeable and would definitely go back to them for another licence. They were really easy to deal with over the phone setting up the course and very helpful with all the preparation leading up to it. If your looking for quality and at the right price look no further. Thanks guys 🙂
Territorial Army Barracks,